Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Once in a Blue Moon, or New Moon?

I'm not sure how many of my readers are Twilight fans, but I am. I've been waiting for New Moon to come out on video. I missed out being able to see it in theaters, so I've been patiently waiting.

Now, as of Friday at midnight, New Moon is out!

Would I go at midnight to get it?
Would I do something so silly?
Why yes, I would.

Could I stay up until the stroke of midnight, during the week of time change, at the risk of being tired this morning since I had to get up at 7:30am?
Why yes, I could.

Did I run around Walmart, following all the dressed-in-black-with-piercings-stuck-in-their-faces Twilight fans, wondering where to go? Did I then stand in line, holding two different copies of New Moon, hoping to get one of the few BluRay copies that they were holding behind the counter?
Why yes, I did.

Should I ever do this again?
Why NO, I shouldn't!


7 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

So, how many times have you watched it now?

sheila said...

That's funny! Glad you got your copy. My daughter has not got her copy yet. lol.

Sultan said...

Did you stay up to watch the film once you got it home?

Brian Miller said...

lol. sounds like fun...

Unknown said...

I have to wait until tonight-having a movie night. Im dying waiting!

Creative Junkie said...

I just can't get into the movies! The books were OK for me. Now my 16 year old daughter on the other hand?

Marla said...

Glad you made it home safely with all those creatures out there.