Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipsed to the Max

Emily has been waiting for the new Twilight movie to come out-okay, so have I.
We plan on going over the weekend, and hopefully a lot of the Twi-hards have already gone.

She's got her outfit ready and is excited to get to sit in a big theater. We usually wait until the dvd comes out and watch it in our own little "theater" downstairs. I had to warn her that there will be no screaming or jumping for joy whenever her "boyfriend" appears on screen. I may have to remind her of this when we are there and let her know that it's pretty hard to watch it from the lobby if they make us leave.

I think it will be fun, even though I have this incredibly bad luck of having tall people sit in front of me and loud "chair-kicking" people in back of me. Second thought, maybe I'll let her be loud so she can scare everyone away.

Her so-obsessed-with-Twilight-it's-gosh-darn-embarrassing just might come in handy this time.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

haha. have fuN!

Annette said...

Emily looks so cute - wish I could go with you !!

Veronica Lee said...

Emily is adorable.

Have a wonderful 4th July weekend, Tess!

Unknown said...

She looks darling :), hope she had a great time :)
Wishing you and your family a fabulous 4th!
*kisses* HH

Annette Piper said...

OK - I'm completely jealous. Enjoy the movie and come back and tell us about it (and if you had to crane your neck around someone tall and if Miss Emily behaved!)

sheila said...

So cute! My girls saw it on that midnight showing. They waited 5 HOURS in line (they were second in line) lol. I was fast asleep before the movie started. Great mom I am. lol.

Unknown said...

LOL. That's a great solution. Have lots of fun...:)

Kristen Andrews said...

oh that is too cute, I am team edward too!