Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moody Food Reviews

If you are a long time reader then you might remember me talking about my other blog, Moody Food Reviews. I haven't been able to work with it too much, but I've been wanting to revive it lately.

I thought it would be a good idea to take on the task of learning how to cook. Yes, as I've stated so many times, I can't cook. Also, I really love to look at food photography and I spend hours reading great foodie blogs and admiring their photos. As a photographer I thought, I can do that.

So, I gave it a makeover and started on a journey of learning how to cook and take food photography and letting the whole world (or at least the five people that read my blogs) in on it.

Now, if you could do me this tiny little favor of running over there and leaving me a comment and your opinion of my photos, design, or even just to say that you were there, I will love you forever.
Visit the blog:


Thanks!

2 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I will peek and see!

Veronica Lee said...

Heading there now.

Happy Friday, Tess.