Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, December 17, 2010

And it continues...

Okay, I lied. I'm still taking some photos. I had to do some Christmas photos of the grand babies.
Zach was so good for photos. At least for a bit.
He looked so grown up! And then he did this.

That little squirt.

Then, it was his little sister's turn.

She is such an angel!

She is always laughing.

I think it's because she knows she has an awesome Nana. She tired out quickly though, and fell asleep.

Don't you just want to pinch those chubby cheeks?





2 comments:

Annette Piper said...

What gorgeous children! I just adore that last pic of the little angel asleep!!

secret agent woman said...

Great Christmas photos. And yes, I love baby's chubby cheeks.