Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's that time again

As you know, I like to dream once in awhile about remodeling the home and buying all new furniture. Every year, I hope that Santa will listen and a whole new furnished home will be waiting under the tree-or, at least the check to cover it.


This time, I was looking at what I would like in my kitchen. I've always been drawn to butcher block tables. I love the look of them and they just look beautiful! At the Butcher Block , they have many, many many cool butcher block style furniture and countertops.
Here are some of my favs.



A girl can dream, right?
They also have adirondack chairs, countertops and utility sinks
Here is the most awesome part-FREE SHIPPING! So, you won't have to worry about what it would cost to get one of these babies to your house.
So, if you are looking to do a little Xmas shopping for yourself, think about a new addition to your kitchen!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving that last one! It would take up all the free space in my kitchen but I totally love it!

Tracy

sara said...

WOW! Those are beautiful. I am LOVING the oval/red one.

Annette Piper said...

Wouldn't that be brilliant - a whole new house contents under the tree. Oh well, we can dream!

secret agent woman said...

I really like that last one. I have a table in the kitchen but it has a slab of granite on it. It's good for working dough and also you can set hot pans right on it.