Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Losing those extra pounds before the holidays

I have never really had to deal with weight loss issues. I've always been thin-sometimes, too thin. I lost the baby weight for both of my older children practically the day they were born.

The only really time that I kept some weight on was after giving birth to my youngest. I think it's because I wasn't on my feet as much when I was pregnant with her. I was a waitress and manager when before with the other kids.

I never thought about weight loss pills to lose that extra 5-10 pounds. I've heard that using weight loss pills can be an easy and fast way to lose that weight that you have been wanting to lose.

Some of the best weight loss pills are those that are safe and ones that are recommended by doctors. Do your research and find the brand that's best for you!

1 comments:

GottaLoveMom said...

tried those weight loss pills awhile back - after my 4th child, but gave me stomach cramps...
the only thing i found worked is "counting the calories". My metabolism has changed now that I'm in my mid 40's...I exercise but kept gaining weight because I love to have my icecream and apple pie every night. This week I stopped eating my "comfort food" and I lost the weight..