Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pretty lights

I love to play with the the lighting on the Christmas tree.

Taking pictures, that is.

The bokeh the tree gives off is so pretty.

Okay, enough playing. Back to doing the dishes...



3 comments:

Liz said...

Following you via Follow Me and I'll Follow you! Club from lil-LIZ-bits, lil-bits from my Homeschooling Navy Wife Life Mom-prenuer adventures. Love to see you on Facebook too!

Brian Miller said...

nice pics...that lights do great with effects...

secret agent woman said...

Lovely. And playing is more fun than doing dishes.