Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gifts for the man

I don't know about you, but I have one of those hard-to-buy-for hubby. Yes, he likes electronics, but the kids would have to go without presents if I got him some expensive gadget. So, I will be scratching my head trying to figure out what to get him.

If you have a hubby that likes to build or fix stuff, then you are lucky because I know an inexpensive place to get some awesome tools!
Husky Tools is an online site that has tool kits at great prices. Heck, I could use some tools for myself at these prices. For instance, I could use one of these.



Or, one of these.

Husky 45-Piece Stubby Work Set - $14.97

What great prices! These can fit anyone's budget and make some guy (or woman) happy.

So, head on over and check them out!

"This post was my opinion and will be given a product from Husky Tools for review."

3 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I don't think my hubby would appreciate tools for Christmas.

Brian Miller said...

books and music...thats me...

secret agent woman said...

Now that I'm on my own, I have developed a working knowledge of tools and hardware stores. I even own a miter saw and a chain saw!