Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A best seller in the making??

I'm excited to tell you that I have been writing another fiction novel!
I have been so busy that I had to put my book writing on the back burner for awhile. I actually have another fiction series that I had started, but I wanted to do this one first since I've discovered blogging. I had planned on finishing it this month, but it's just not going to happen. I do want to get it finished before Christmas.
What is it (book) about?
It's about a well-known woman blogger who has a "fan" who is obsessed with her and now she's afraid that he wants to kill her!
I can't tell you the title right now due to some small percentage of trolls that like to steal ideas, but if you are a blogger, it will give you goosebumps!
Do you think you'd want to read it?
I hope so and you might be getting one for free!
I'll keep you updated and when it does come out, I'll be holding a contest to give several away!

9 comments:

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Sounds like a good plot! Good luck with it!

Unknown said...

That sounds really good!! I love to read! Can't wait to read the book!

Stop by my site for a fall giveaway!http://www.three-peas.com/2008/10/celebrate-fall-extravaganza-fall-crafts.html

Anonymous said...

Sounds good! How about a blogger that gets offed because she stole something someone else wrote and they did away with her. (I just had somethig of mine "stolen") (You don't have to publish things written w/ () marks)

Good luck Tess! I'm so proud of you for putting that shorthand class we took to good use! ;-)

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

Awesome! I can't wait to read it!

Arlice Nichole said...

That sounds like it's going to be a must-read!

MommaWannabe said...

Wow sounds like a good book. Would love to get a copy of that.

Creative Junkie said...

ANOTHER fiction novel? Holy cow, I didn't know you were an author!

That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Do you already have a book out now? I would love to read it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I wrote The Accident by T.A. Lyons. You can find it at any Barnes & Noble.