Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Falling for fall

All the trees in our backyard have shed their leaves and now look like frail old men sitting outside enjoying the weather.
Our neighbor's trees on the other hand, still hold their colorful fall leaves and today they are just starting to fall off their branches. I wanted to catch this look before the last of the beauty of fall is left on the ground to get butchered by lawn mowers or be stuffed into lawn bags.

2 comments:

Dana said...

oh how i love this time of year!!

Heather (How to be a Woman..?) said...

How weird - I wonder why their trees still have their leaves? Ahh, trees...