Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The taste of a three year old

With the local channels being clogged up with debating this and debating that, we've turned to cable to fill our free time with. Of course, when it comes to picking what movie or show to watch, we never can agree. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I fight with Jesse to watch the Disney Channel because, well, I just love their movies they make. My husband just rolls his eyes when he sees me check what's on and especially now with the Halloween movies they show, I'm definitely checking to see if it's a good one. I don't know if it's because I've watched so many kid shows with my three year old that now that's all my brain can handle.
So here I am now, watching Haunted Mansion in my bedroom while typing on the laptop and finally realize that the kids had left sometime ago. Am I pathetic or what?

7 comments:

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

It's like when you get in you van without your kids and it takes you 15 minutes to realize that don't have to listen to the kid cd playing.

Barb said...

We're gearing up for the release of High School Musical 3 this weekend. Aaaaaaargh!

Unknown said...

I do the same thing!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! Coming to you from Mom Bloggers Club! Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel to bad! I love Twitches and Halloween Town. My husband complains that if the t.v. isn't on the Disney Channel then it's on Food network.
Besides aren't Zach and Cody just the cutest?!

Helene said...

Tess, I do the same thing!! I find myself really getting into the kids' shows/movies sometimes. I also do the same things with their CD's that we listen to in the car. I'll find myself singing along and then think "oh wait, the kids aren't with me...".

Now I'm off to search your most recent posts to see if you've posted any new pics of your adorable grandson!

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I caught myself doing the exact same thing this weekend, except that I was watching Noggin. geez. Who needs that?

Creative Junkie said...

OMGosh, I was going to post something along the same lines as paula constable above! I've done that too many times to count when I kids were young!