Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My new love



I love you so much, my new beautiful sink. I wipe you down every day, feeling your smooth body under my towel. You compliment me so well and I surely will show you off to everyone. I love how you work for me everyday and how you never let me down.

You are definitely my trophy sink.

3 comments:

Dana said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

oooh! Nice!
I was forever making my sink shiny and sparkly when we first got it. Not so much now...lol

Anonymous said...

It's amazing the things we get excited about as adults!