Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Review Blog

Today's post is about my new look to my review blog, Reviewing Mama .

Cathy Hawkins from


offered to do a free make over of this blog but I'm kind of attached to how it looks, so I told her about how I was going to change my review site to a blog style and if she wanted to do that one and she said, "Sure!"

She did a great job, so please go check out my other blog and let me know what you think and then head over to Cathy's site and check out her other cool work. She's running a contest right now to celebrate her just finding out she's pregnant (congrats, Cathy!)

Thanks again, Cathy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great looking blog! I'm in the process of starting a review blog too. That will be my 4th blog! Congrats on the brand new look :)

Anonymous said...

I like the look! Especially the squares in the header. :-)

Creative Junkie said...

I just checked out your review blog - great design! The color scheme is easy on the eyes and I love that header!

Barb said...

Cool, I'm going to go check it out!

Heather (How to be a Woman..?) said...

The artwork is fabulous! She really outdid herself. Best of luck with your new blog.

Unknown said...

That's cute. I like it!

Anonymous said...

I like it! :)
(yeah, I'm a woman of many words today...lol)