Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas time already

A conversation between a three year old and her mom:
Emily: "Mom, I know what you can get me for Christmas!"
Me: "What?"
Emily: "A big barbie house- that sounds good!"
Me: "But, how in the world would you fit it in your room with all your other toys?"
Emily: "How about you just clean my room and don't worry about it?"

8 comments:

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Come on mom! What's taking you so long to get her room clean already! Sheesh! When you're done with hers come on over and do mine. She is so adorable. You must laugh a lot.

Anonymous said...

My husband wants to know if you're done cleaning yet! He says to threaten you that we'll call Santa Claus if you don't hurry up. ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOL That's cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny...they start soooo early don't they?!

Helene said...

That's too funny! Sounds like she has it all figured out! My daughter is dying for one of those Rose Petal Cottages (or whatever they're called...those life-size doll houses). I'm hoping she forgets by Christmas time but I have a bad feeling she won't and I'll be like you, have no idea where to put it.

Anonymous said...

From the mouths of babes...

Anonymous said...

Of course I read your writings, Tessi :-)