Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, October 20, 2008

The princess and the turtle

Emily and Baby Zach went to a Halloween party last night.
Emily wanted to show off the fact that she was able to wear Mommy's makeup out in public.
Baby Zach just wanted to know who was going to change his dirty diaper he made right after we spent twenty minutes putting his costume on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! They both look adorable! :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

They look so sweet in their costumes!

Anonymous said...

Really cute ,Tessi

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet!! I love the costumes!