Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Born to model

I took some photos of Emily and plan on taking some of Jessica and Jordon too because I need to update the photos in our living room. I also had an ulterior motive with Emily's photo session. I came across a site called, The Cute Kid.
It lets you know when there are photo contests and when major companies are looking for cover kids for their magazines or products.
May be a gimmick. May be not. I think I will give it a try-I still owe her a Barbie house, remember?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep born to model is so true! Awesome photos :O)

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Creative Junkie said...

omgosh Tess - she's just beautiful! And full of personality!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Love her hair.