Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Can I please have a couple of more weeks???

Tick tock. Tick tock... Can you hear it? I do! The constant ticking of the clock is driving me crazy. It's now Thursday and that means only four days until the contest is over.

Will we win?


Will we not win?



I really wish that Hallmark would've done a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place because all of us finalists really worked hard and brought them in lots of sales. Oh well, C'est la vie.

But, what will happen after the contest is over? What will I write about? The weather? What I ate last night?

What will this little girl do after the contest is over? What will be her reason to live?
Hmm, maybe to watch endless hours of the Disney Channel? Possibly.

Maybe I could talk about my family and the funny things that we get ourselves into. Oh yeah, that's why I started this darn thing in the first place. Duhhhhhhhh.


P.S.- Please vote or buy a card too. Thanks!







6 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

YOU WILL WIN period

AudreyO said...

Crossing my fingers for you.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Heading over to vote!!

MoonNStarMommy said...

Whoohooo!! I voted!!

Creative Junkie said...

I just voted for you again - my appendages are still crossed for you! Good luck!

Tess said...

Thanks!