Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching up.

Sorry that i haven't been around for awhile. Life has been in the way and working on several projects. I'm even starting on my next book- I know, this one isn't even out yet.
I realized that it had been too long since I've blogged or commented on blogs, when the only comments I've been getting are spam ones.
We've been so busy that we haven't even opened everything that we got for Christmas. Well, we took the wrapping paper off, but actually opening and using the stuff is another story.
I remembered that we got a video camera from MIL, so as we were catching up on shows we recorded, I tried it out.
Mind you, this wasn't a big expensive one, just one that you shoot and then you can plug it in directly to your PC. It was dark in the room, so not the greatest in clarity. I decided to use one I shot of Emily. So, here is crazy haired Emily talking about her MP3 player.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

lol Im still packing up holiday decor

Unknown said...

lol I'm still packing up holiday decor

Susie said...

Cool! I am so far behind on the video/vlogging thing.

LiFE BEyOND WORDS. said...

THAT'S EMiLy FOR SURE. TOO BUSy WiTH HER TOyS TO PAy ATTENTiON. [LOL]
P.S. THiS iS My BLOG. i CREATED ONE FiNALLy. SO yOU HAVE TO SHOW ME HOW TO DO THE ADSENSE &+ OF COURSE USE yOUR ART ABiLiTiES THAT i WAS DENiED AND CREATE ME A HEADER!!
LOVE yA MOM!
jESSiE.

More Than Words said...

She is sooo cute (even in the dark)!

Veronica Lee said...

Emily is sooo cute!!

Sultan said...

Cute.

Creative Junkie said...

She likes the Beatles? Smart girl!

LiFE BEyOND WORDS. said...

OH SURE, ASK ME iF i'VE UPDATE &+ yOU HAVEN'T. [LOL] BRAT!

sheila said...

lol, you HAVE been too busy!