Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Surviving 2010.

I'm thinking that maybe I would like to go back to 2009. Can I do that? Huh? Can I? Can I?
The new year is totally sucking with a capital SUCK!

Let me recap my year so far:
The 1st:
Family came down with a near death flu.
The same weekend:
My grandpa died.
The next Sunday:
We woke up at six in the morning, freezing. Reason: Furnace broke with a 695 dollar repair.
This last week:
Lost a client.
Got turned down for a new car-twice. (my lease is up in April-yikes!)

This, all in the first month of 2010.
I would like to say, "Can this get any worse?" But, I fear that I will jinx myself. How can I have high hopes for the rest of the year? My book is in the printing process and all I can think is, will it be a flop? I need to reach my goal of selling 2000 copies. Now, I wonder if I will even sell one.
I'm starting on a new project right now, but I fear with all my bad luck that it will fail.

I just want to hide in my bed and not come out.

I know I won't be buying any lottery tickets anytime soon.

7 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Sorry 2010 is starting out so poorly. Have hope, better times are coming. Maybe one day in bed to mope, whine, and play Annie's The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow repeatedly. Then, hop out of bed and make yourself fabulous and have a great day from here on out.

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Sorry to hear about the rough start to 2010 for you and your family! Here's to the rest of the year just getting better!!! :o)

Marla said...

Put me on your customer list when your book prints. Hang in there. Tomorrow is a new day!

o said...

sorry to hear about the rough start:( but keep ur chin up and take it one day at a time:D hope things will work out soon:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am sorry to hear about the beginning of your year, but good is bound to come...hang in there!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Hoping things turn around soon!

Hugs
xox

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs)))