Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Medusa hair

This is what my daughter's beautiful curly hair looks like when she wakes up in the morning.

I'm thinking that when she grows up and gets married, she better hope her husband loves her for her wonderful personality, cause that crazy morning hair will scare the bejesus out of him.

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

LOL! She still has her pretty curls on on one side. :)

Ella Cne' said...

Her curls are adorable! When i was little, I had hair taht color but when I woke up it had a rat's nest on one side and stood strait up on the other! I always wished for curly hair...haha

Lisa said...

My curly-haired daughter has the crazy Medusa hair in the mornings too. Both girls are still cute, even with the hair, lol.

I thought mine would get better as she got older, but she's nine and could care less about it.

eight helping hands said...

Too funny! I should put up a picture of Sandra's hair in the morning, it looks very similar.

Morgan said...

She's pretty cute! Her curls are great.

The Four Week Vegan said...

I don't think I would have survived a curly hair daughter. My daughter's hair was enough work without the curls. Of course the curls are beautiful, but so much work.

sheila said...

LOL! She looks soooo tired! Poor dear. I just wish I had a little volume to my hair. People pay for hair like that you know. :)

Creative Junkie said...

You know, there are people that spend a fortune trying to get their hair to look exactly like that!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]