Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do you watch The View?

First of all, I need to give many thanks to everyone that wrote and expressed their concern over my hurt side. I have decided that if it doesn't completely go away by Wednesday, I'm going in. Maybe I'll have to be dragged, but I'll go.

Now, off to something fun!

I have been chosen by Mom Central and ABC Daytime Producers to be a Brand Ambassador for The View!
I love The View! I've been watching it for as long as I can remember, enjoying the fighting, the passion, and the great topics that they cover. How fun will it be to be able to get the insider scoop on what they will be talking about next!

As an Ambassador, I will let you know weekly about upcoming guests/storylines for The View Won't that be exciting? This program will last four weeks, but hopefully they will decide to keep some of us on. I would love to make this a permanent weekly post-wouldn't you?

Now, if you love this show too, then you need to get your butt over to Mom Central, because The View is holding a sweepstakes! One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. Here is a link to the sign-up survey for this sweepstakes: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A5X7KF2CZ

Tune in next week to find out what news I have about this awesome show!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

11 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I don't watch The View - I don't watch any morning TV here, shoot I don't usually watch afternoon TV either. It sounds like a great gig for you though and perhaps if I know something cool is coming on I can dvr it.

Judy Joyce said...

Following from MBC http://youthfultips.blogspot.com :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congrats, I was also selected. I love The View as well. I can't wait to read your upcoming posts!

Annette Piper said...

Congratulations! I've only seen The View a couple of times on satellite but it seems like great fun!

eight helping hands said...

Congratulations!!!! That sounds like a lot of fun! And where did you find the time to do this too? So....when are you going to get your side checked out silly goose?

Creative Junkie said...

Congratulations, Tess!

Veronica Lee said...

We don't have The View on Malaysian TV.
Congrats for being selected!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Wow--congrats! I don't watch it but perhaps I should!

ConnieFoggles said...

Congratulations on being chosen! I can't wait to read your posts and I'm going to enter the sweeps too.

Unknown said...

This is all exciting, isn’t it!
Congratulations!
I’m one of The View Moms too, come visit!

Daenel T. said...

Congratulations! I've been a fan of The View for a long time too ~ love listening to the women argue ~ sometimes they say exactly what I'm thinking.