Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The View


Ok, I don't know if you've been watching The View, but I have! This week's been so exciting. Yesterday, Jordan E. Goodman was on the show. He told us more about the Sweeping Credit Card Reform Act that took effect yesterday. We learned about how to really protect ourselves, and he also discussed his book 'Manage Your Debt'.
Making you want to watch it? You can still catch the full episodes of The View by going to their website! I am so excited about today's show- this should be very interesting!
Thursday, February 25th - a one-hour show themed "Trying to Have a Baby?" and will feature the stars of the Style Network's Bill and Giuliana Rancic to discuss their infertility struggles. I love them! There are so many couples who are in this same situation and it will be fascinating to hear from them, and hopefully learn from them. Infertile audience members will also be sharing their experiences.
Friday, February 26th - A great way to wind down the week! A couple (no pun intended!) of my favorite people will be on The View. Regis and Joy Philbin will be performing a song from their new CD.
Tune in next week to find out what exciting topics are coming to The View!
I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review

8 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

Wait a sec ... Regis sings? Seriously? I'm not sure if that makes me want to watch the show or throw out my TV.

Brian Miller said...

the show on debt management sounds intriguing...we have been debt free (minus the house) for the last 7-8 years...it is so freeing to be able to make decisions based not on money (even though we live on less than 30K a year)...

Unknown said...

Oh that is so cool that your a view ambassador ! I didnt know that :)

Good for you honey!

Menopausal New Mom said...

You know with all the great blogs out here to read, I have no time to watch the View! I used to like it when Rosie was on but we all know how that turned out!

Stephanie said...

I watched OctoMom yesterday, HMM I think she needs help.

Lee said...

I was just going to ask you if you were an ambassador to the view when I saw that little button!!

ConnieFoggles said...

I really like Bill and Giulina too. So sad that they are going through infertility problems. Looking forward to that show in particular.

Annette Piper said...

Gee that show sounds great - I'm going to have keep an eye on the satellite TV and see when its on down here in Australia!