Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jessica

So, it's finally the big day. Today, you turn twenty. The big 2-0. You are now officially in your twenties. No more being called a teenager. YOU ARE OLD. Okay, not really. I bet you feel old, though. When you are forty, I'll have to remind you how you felt so old at twenty.


You know that you've made me earn every gray hair I have, and I'm going to start sending you the bill for my hair coloring, because it's getting pretty expensive.
Though, I'm starting to mellow out over the years with dealing with your crisis after crisis. Being the oldest has paved the way for your brother and sister and thanks to you, Emily will not get a car til she's twenty and not date til she's thirty. Heck, she's NEVER leaving the house.
I can't complain too much. You did give me the best grandbaby ever, even though he can be a bit ornery.
I know that you've been through alot upon having Zach, but the right guy will come someday to love the both of you more than anything. (Just stop settling for any losers along the way!)

I hope you enjoy being twenty. It's a great age and just have fun with it.

Happy Birthday!
Love, your Mama.

9 comments:

D. Gage said...

In my desperate search for immortality I decided to stop having birthdays.

But Happy Birthday to Jessica!

D. Gage said...

My on going journey to reach immortality has forced me to stop having birthdays.

But Happy Birthday to Jessica!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!

What a sweet post. I remember twenty... I think. I remember having a thing for losers too. Whew! Glad that is over. Enjoy your happy day Jessica.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Your daughter is beautiful - Happy Birthday to her! And her son is gorgeous, what an adorable grand baby!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Happy birthday to her!

LiFE BEyOND WORDS. said...

THANKS MAMA! =]

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! She is a beauty!

Started following from MBC today. http://ourimperfectlife.blogspot.com/

Morgan said...

Wow, 20 years old! Happy birthday to your little girl!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!