Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Organic Pesticide Review and Give-a-way

I was contacted last week by the nice people from EcoSmart to do a review. I thought this was great timing, since Spring is right around the corner and you know what that means-bugs.

I spend alot of time in our rec room which is in our basement. This means that I stand the chance of running into my least favorite thing-spiders. I really hate them, but I really hate bug sprays too. I don't like spraying chemicals that are harmful to us, but I never thought about using something that was organic. So, when EcoSmart told me about their organic pesticide, I wanted to try it.




Not only is it made from organic plant oils, it leaves no residue. What more could you want from pest control at home?


This product does not have the odors that other pesticides have and it kills and repels over 100 home invading pests: Ants (including Carpenter, Red Harvester, Pavement and Argentine), Beetles, Centipedes, Cockroaches, Crickets, Earwigs, Fleas, Millipedes, Pantry Pests, Pillbugs, Silverfish, Spiders, Sowbugs, Ticks and other crawling insect pests.


I'm trying this out on our fleas that probably will be visiting us soon!


Do you have pests that YOU want to get rid of?


Would you like a chance to try this for free?


Of course you would!


Win it:


EcoSmart is giving away a bottle of Home Pest Control for one lucky reader to win!


Rules:


1. You must go visit EcoSmart and then come back and tell me what other organic product you would consider trying.


2. Leave a way to get a hold you in the comments section.


Extra entries (one comment per extra entry)


3. Twitter about it and then comment with twitter link.


4. Follow my on my NetWork Blog widget.


5. Follow me on Facebook.


Two comment entries:


6. Blog about it and send me the link.


Contest ends:


March 9th.


Winner will be chosen by random and notified March 10th.


If winner does not reply to my email within 48 hours, a new winner will be picked.



4 comments:

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Wow! I think I would definitely use the garden fungicide as well! I like the idea of not having toxins where I feed my wild birds!

I'd love to try this line, if I win, you can contact me at my blog, or at joan.donnelly@live.com. Thanks!

Brian Miller said...

definitely the ant killer...and if they have anything for lady bugs...so i guess i am in...

Veronica Lee said...

Great review, Tess!

Sam said...

I know I'm supposed to pick a different product from EcoSMART but I have to say I would go with the organic insecticide. I'm with you on hating spiders! Great giveaway!


bacdkeller@gmail.com