Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

I don't know if you celebrate the Super Bowl, but we do.
We watch it on the big TV.

We eat.

We make fun when we get bored.

We stare at the game, anticipating who will win.

We eat some more.

We watch the funny commercials.

We eat some more.

Then it's all over, and the next day I get this out.











6 comments:

Creative Junkie said...

I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill, thanks to all the chocolate I inhaled yesterday. I hate football.

Liz Mays said...

It was worth it! I'm sure of it!

Dagmar said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We did the same at Grandma's yesterday. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Yes, Not Me Monday is fun, and great for your blog's traffic :)

Dagmar

Veronica Lee said...

No Super Bowl here but we have the Football (soccer) season here and the entire nation goes crazy!!

Anonymous said...

I took an extra long run on Mondayafter eating for 3 1/2 hours during the Super Bowl. Same thing every year!

Thanks for visiting Secret Story Time.

Secretia

Buckeroomama said...

I hear so much about the Super Bowl... I would love to see the TV commercials. :)