Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lazy days.

I'm on my fifth day of being laid up- I think I feel my best today. I think that whatever it was, it's almost gone, so I'm going to put off that doctor visit.

One good thing to come of being bed ridden, is I've been able to get stuff done I've been putting off.

Like, I had a chance to work on my dog artwork for some dog rescue places.

It has also allowed me to be able to catch up on shows that I taped weeks ago and watch dvd movies that need to go back to NetFlix.

I've also been able to get my product reviews done.

And catch up on my reading.

And writing.

I'm thinking that I like being laid up-maybe I don't feel that great yet.

I might need one more day.






13 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Ah, the silver lining. :) It's great to be able to tick things on your list, isn't it?

Marla said...

So glad you are feeling better

The Four Week Vegan said...

Glad you are starting to feel better. WOW, you have been productive.

Aim said...

yougot stuff done while you were laid up!? Good for you.

Brian Miller said...

nice. hope you feel better soon. it is nice to have those days to play catch up though.

thanks for stopping by tonight. i was a little goofy on that one.

Jennifer said...

you have been having the week I have been having! I have a 2 yr. old so she hasn't gotten the memo that mommy is sick though! thx for stopping by and saying hi. hope you are feeling better!!

eight helping hands said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Your very productive even when you don't feel well! WOW!
Take another day to "rest", knowing you, you will have the next book written by tomorrow!
Keep an eye on my blog one day next week, I'm going to do a small excerpt of my story!
Can't wait for yours to come out!!!
Take care!

Bill Lisleman said...

I hate when I first visit a blog and the blogger is sick. It sorta like meeting people at a funeral instead of a party.
Of course I hate it even more if I'm sick. Well I hope you are feeling better soon. But it appears you are very productive in bed (I don't even know you and I'm saying things that don't come across well - sorry)

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it! I'm following you now! Cheers!

Unknown said...

LOL, yeah isn't that funny? And I so hear you... Its amazing all the things you can't get done! I had to laugh about netflix - I have some sitting around forever :)

stopping by from Harriet's February comment challenge,
Tracy

Andrea said...

Stopping in from SITS. Hope you get to feeling better!

I love the dog pic! We have a Boston Terrier, she's our "first born"!

Have a great weekend!

Keri said...

Hello Tess, Sounds like you've been feeling about 6 feet under. Hope you're on the mend and back among the writing! I'm so curious about the Coconut Hut series. Loved the tease on your post. More! So, thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm following you now and will be back soon to see what's cooking in your world. Thanks, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

Claudya Martinez said...

I'd love to be laid up by choice and not because I was feeling ill. I hope you are feeling better.