Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Adventures in Article Writing:Staying Organized

As many of my readers know, I've started writing articles online. I really love it, and it was becoming such a passion of mine, it was starting to take over my life. I've had to come up with a system for organizing my writing time and get it under control. It's helped a lot with saving time and keeping my sanity!
A writer does not just write. A writer has to research, network, and promote. Each writer has to develop their own way of organization to handle all of this. I am a mom too, so I have to fit in a busy family life outside of writing too.

2 comments:

Jacqie said...

Following from MBC.

http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com

Brian Miller said...

very cool. off to check your link...


balance can be tough...