Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Words With a Blogger Wednesday

Words with a Blogger Wednesday
Well, sort of...
I wanted to let you know about a great blogging community.


If you haven't visited this online community, you should go do so. BellaOnline is a great resource to learn about just about anything. They cover just about every topic from photography to health and fitness.

Bella Online offers training and support for all their writers to make sure that they are able to provide great content for us to read. In fact, hopefully I will find out, since I'm applying for the stepparent column.

I found this out by reading their About Me page:

We are the 2nd largest women's website on the internet, behind iVillage (owned by NBC). We do this all without paying for marketing, without having a big office or big budget. We run as leanly as we can so that we can benefit as many charities as possible.

How cool is that?

They get 2 million page views per month, so they must be doing something right! This community is ran solely by women, which is very cool. I hate those sites that claim to be all about women, but ran by men.

So, go visit this awesome community and learn about something new or find how to fix that family issue.

Oh, and tell them how much it would benefit them to have me as a writer there! ;)

Article of the day:

Top Five Unique Father's Day Gift Ideas

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

are they going to kick me off because i am a man. smiles.

sheila said...

I'd vote for you to write.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

you write well,
keep it up!
Happy Friday!