Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, May 24, 2010

In competition with her nephew

When Emily was told that I was doing a photo shoot of her nephew, she hit the ceiling.

"WHY, ARE YOU TAKING PHOTOS OF HIM ALL THE TIME?!" she demanded to know.

"Because his mom wants me to," I answered.

"Well, I guess MY mom doesn't want photos of me," she huffed.

So, I guess you know what had to happen next.

Two new outfits later, we were at the park.

Taking photo...

After photo...



After photo.


And maybe one more...

Then, she let me take her to get ice cream-she's all nice like that.

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

adorable...i think the last is my fav...

Suzanne said...

That girl is a natural. She is just adorable. I had to laugh at the post below about her wanting to wear a bathing suit all the time. A couple of weeks ago we were in St. Louis and my granddaughter had gotten a new bathing suit a couple of weeks before. That's all she wore. It was freezing outside and she was in a bathing suit. Hope springs eternal in these little ones that want summer to come -- quickly!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!
- Suzanne

sheila said...

totally photogenic!

Unknown said...

That's very cute. Great photos. Glad she got her ice-cream too...:)
Toodles!

Kristen Andrews said...

so cute, she is a natural

Creative Junkie said...

I still have to wrap my head around the fact that you are a grandmother and that your baby is an aunt!

A very photogenic one, at that!