Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am not dead.

Sorry that I've been a bad blogger lately. Life is getting out of control for me and it seems like there are not enough time in the day to get everything done and to have a life too. With my writing gigs, my sister being in town, promoting my book, and I have to say it...

I've been getting into The Real Housewives of New York. I can't help it. I have to follow Bethenny and Jill's feud.
Now, Bethenny is getting her own show. Lord help me, the outside world will never see me again.
I did have a nice Mother's Day to report. My husband got me a pair of shoes that you wear that gives your butt and legs a workout. I definitely needed them, because my grandson and his mommy got me a chocolate Butterfinger cake that was topped with cherries and a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates.
So, now I wear them every day as I walk in place, while watching my shows.
I promise to be back to normal by next week- I hope.

Article of the day
Summer Child Care Ideas for Parents on a Budget
Many parents might be trying to tighten their belt these days. The average weekly cost of child care is $95-$100. Parents might have no choice but to try and cut child care costs any way they can. Sometimes, summer months may allow them to find more affordable child care. Some creative ideas for child care during summer time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The shoes sound spectacular. Hope you can feel the difference. I've never watched any of the Housewives shows...I guess I have enough drama here....don't need to add anymore.

Brian Miller said...

nice, glad for the update...and that you had a good mothers day. hows it going with your book?

Claudya Martinez said...

I love Ferrero Rocher chocolates! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day.