Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby proofing your home

With little Avrie was born, Jess had already had the house babyproofed with stairway gates, cabinet locks, and other stuff. You don't realize how many dangers there are in your home. My grand baby, Zach, gets into EVERYTHING. I've even had to baby proof my home with baby gates as well.

KidSafe is a great site to learn about how to baby proof your home. They also sell quality Baby gates, pet gates, and extra wide baby gates for those wide hallways or stairways. KidCo Gates are one the best baby gates that KidSafe markets. Upon searching the site, I found out about baby gates is, I didn't know that there was such a thing as pressure gates. So they really have everything that you need to baby proof your home.

Visit KidSafeInc.com today-you can follow updates from KidSafe on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube, and the KidSafe Blog.

0 comments: