Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Get that Christmas shopping started

I don't know about you, but I'm SO behind on getting started on Christmas shopping. I haven't had a chance to even start looking, and I H.A.T.E. going to busy stores to try to find the perfect gift.

Thank goodness for CSN Stores. I can sit in the comfort of my home and surf through their site to find the perfect gifts. I usually shop for household items through them, but I realized that I could get kid stuff too!
They carry toys, kids backpacks, bikes, and even doll houses. Way cool, huh? Jordon and Jessica are still undecided, but Emily has already given me her Christmas list-of course. She is into drawing and any art activities right now, so we want to get her something to do her art on.

I really like this:




She would love this too.


She wants a bike as well.

While I take a break from "shopping" for the kids, CSN Stores has decided to let me have a little early "Christmas" fun by reviewing something from their site. Woo-Hoo!

What? You want me to tell you what it is? Now, you know I can't do that. Check back in a couple of weeks to find out-you won't be sorry!

1 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ugh. way behind...40 days left i think...yikes...