Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Give a gift-or win one

A couple of weeks ago, Emily celebrated her sixth birthday. We threw a party for her, and it was alot of fun. She got a lot of cool things, like this cool camera.

Who knows, maybe she will be better than me!

With perfect timing, we were offered the chance to review a gift basket from Expressions Gift Factory! It came the day before her birthday, which was so cool!

I love when perfect timing happens.

Anyway, this company is a custom gift basket company, which is awesome because you can put together your own basket. I don't know how many times that I've seen baskets that have stuff in it that I didn't want.

Expressions Gift Factory is a new company that has four different basket themes to choose from; Cookie bouquet, Baby Lollipop bouquet, Candy bouquet and Bear in a Balloon. We picked the Cookie Bouquet.

You first choose your bucket design, which they have lots to pick from. Then, which bear. We picked the cheerleader bear-so cute! After that, you pick the cookie design.

So, if you know someone who is having a baby, birthday, sick, or just because, you can send them something nice and have fun doing it as well.

Now, here's the fun part:

One of you lucky readers get a chance to order one yourself!!!

Yep, thats right!!!

And you get $70 worth!!!

So, what's it take to win? I'm going to tell you, people...

Just visit their site and then come back and leave a comment telling me which one you would order if you won. That's all!

So, go on now and enter.

Oh, you want extra entries?

Okay.

Follow me and leave another entry.

Tweet about it and leave another entry with link.

Have fun and I hope you win!!!

Contest ends 12/10




2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

very nice...she really scored...

Unknown said...

They are adorable. I'm a follower of your blog. I'd like to have the candy bouquet with the teddy bear dressed like a bumble bee.