Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't forget about me

October seemed to be a blur, as it flew by so fast. Tons of photo shoots. Wedding. Halloween. Gone.

With November here, I need to slow down. We have Emily's birthday coming up next week and then Thanksgiving and I really want to take the time to enjoy it. I love being busy, but at the same time, I hate to have life pass by so quickly. I mean, come on, next thing you know-BOOM! YOUR DEAD. Then, you are all like, how did THAT happen??

And hopefully, the blogging world can be forgiving because I haven't been around much. I know the commenting has been down on both parts and I look forward to hopefully seeing that change.

Thanks, for those who stuck around and those that come back. I will visit your blogs-I promise! I've got to get over this hump I'm stuck in with being too busy to write and then having a brain fart when I do have the opportunity.

Now, I'm going to start designing a new header since mine is sooooo old. Forgive me!

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

we all go through seasons and you have more important things to take care of...smiles.

secret agent woman said...

Wouldn't it be funny/horrible if we really did lie around after we'd died wondering how that had happened?

Getrealmommy said...

Sometimes I feel the same way, like I just want to throw in the towel, I don't have time to write or my mind is filled with too many other things. You have to take a break some times! Will stick around!

Getrealmommy said...

Sometimes I feel the same way, like I just want to throw in the towel, I don't have time to write or my mind is filled with too many other things. You have to take a break some times! Will stick around!

Helene said...

Ugh, I know the feeling!! I've taken a new project which has left little time for blogging! Why can't there be 48 hours in a day??