Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

One of the best days of the year is Thanksgiving

(Guest Blogger post)
Terrence Mcneil
The thing about visiting my family on Thanksgiving is that I can always count on being able to see them both on that day. I lead a very busy and sometimes hectic life so there are times when I can't do more than text them. However, there are certain holidays during the year that enable me to take time off from the craziness and spend quality time with them. I just set my security choice system and then head off for a day of fun and loving times.
I always go to my mother's house first due to the fact that she only lives a few miles away. She always invites me to dinner and I bring my fiancé as he is the love of my life. My family adores him and it makes men happy. We watch television there and talk about fun things, eat dinner, and usually leave early because she sleeps early. Then we head to my father's house in Wasilla about 40 miles from Anchorage. This is fun because the scenery in Wasilla is far superior to the scenery in Anchorage and there is actually more fun times to be had at my father's. Not only do we play games and have dinner, we also have a lot of fun just talking about things that are interesting. This tradition is one that I dearly love.

0 comments: