Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, January 19, 2009

And the winner is...

I waited until way late at night to see if I would get anymore entries to my contest and then accidently fell asleep! So, this morning I drew a name out of a hat (ok, maybe they were just sitting on my desk) and chose a winner- Semi-Slacker Mom!!
Make sure you contact me so I can start on your artwork. Thanks everyone for the kind words about my art!
Also another win happened last night. We spent our night having to wear our matching jerseys, eating hot wings and watching the deciding game to see if my husband's team (Steelers) are going to the Super Bowl and they are! Now, there won't be any living with him until the Super Bowl. He's going to be all "Steelers Rule!" this and "Steelers Rule!" that. Now, if they win the Super Bowl? Argh.....Do you have a spare room at your house?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! Of your contest and your football game. :)

Kristie R said...

congrats Semi-Slacker Mom (she's my real life friend) and your football team

Anonymous said...

omgosh, I never knew you were an artist? I missed your contest post!

Fantastic work! Don't you just love the pen/tablet? It's all I use in Photoshop.

Retro Heather said...

Congrats to the slackinator!

Unknown said...

I was so surprised when I read your post! I had to read it again! I'll be contacting you ASAP! Thank you!

eight helping hands said...

What?! I didn't win! Damn it Jim! That's it, Missy! I'm never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, reading your blog again!



Until your next blog comes out.

Kristie R said...

I tagged you today!! Check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

Go Steelers!

Dana said...

congrats to the winner!!!