Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stripes

Jessica received a gift certificate to get her hair done from Santa this Christmas and she used it today to get her hair cut and added red and blonde highlights. I think I just might have to get some stripes put in my hair too so we can look like sisters.

6 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

LOVE IT! Looks really great! I am a fan of stripes~!

eight helping hands said...

Not a big fan of stripes, but she looks amazing. When you get yours done, people will definitely think your sisters. I believe you're the younger one right?

Chris said...

It looks great. She looks beautiful.

Retro Heather said...

It looks great! She's positively glowing!

Terra said...

looks like she loves it and that is all that matters!!!

Anonymous said...

Jess I love your hair - hope everything is going well -