Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Favorites

I'm pleading temporary insanity and now I'm better today. Probably because it's Friday and I need a Friday Favorite!
This find is a fun one and it would brighten anyone's day.
(it's from Etsy too.)

This store makes cupcakes in a jar-What an awesome idea!

The story on how this began is very interesting, so I just took the owner's description from their site so you can read it for yourself.

(quoted from her site)

"****Who I Am And How It All Started***I am a proud mama of two beautiful boys, and an adorable baby girl, and wife to a wonderful husband (I made him a Fat Daddy LOL!). I have been baking since I've been walking and after years of hearing "you should sell this stuff, its delicious!!" I have finally decided to share my love for baking with others. Deciding on selling my infamous CUPCAKES was a no brainier, they are by far the most amazing things I have ever pulled out of the oven....moist, rich, sweet, delectable, mouthwatering big cups of goodness. I am a true cupcake aficionado. I love everything about cupcakes. I love baking them; I love decorating and packaging them. I love eating them and smelling them. I love giving them as gifts to other people, and I even love things that look like cupcakes.......but how on earth can I ship such a delicate babycake???? Well it finally hit me one day.....CUPCAKES IN A JAR! So after months of trial and error I have finally perfected a unique and functional way of sharing these classic treats...THE ORIGINAL CUPCAKES IN A JAR™"

Yummy! That's the word that comes to my mind.

Want to see some photos? Of course you do!


They have a 6 and 12 month cupcake of the month that would make great gifts and with Valentine's Day coming, I think these would warm anyone's heart. I know mine would get all warm and cozy.

Don't worry about safety either, because they are a fully LICENSED bakery in Illinois.

So, go visit and buy some for someone or for yourself- I would hide them though, because you might have to plead temporary insanity if a family member tries to take one.

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5235881

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen these! I thought they THE COOLEST THING. I have yet to order because I'm a little scared that I'll get addicted.

OMG, don't they just look incredible?

eight helping hands said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Very fattening too!
Isn't that cool, when someone figures out how to sell what they ae good at. I'm still waiting for my great idea.

Fearless Mom said...

i am suddenly very hungry. glad you're yourself again.

Jean Stockdale said...

So glad you are having a better day! Thought I would just check in and let you know I was thinking about you! Sorry you had a bad day but still thankful you are not afraid to be transparent. Blessings.

Anonymous said...

OK this is like heaven to me. I am going to find a way to get me some of these without buying them for myself. I'm leaving sticky notes, phone messages and telling my daughters the email addy of this place. I gotta have me some of these. Thanks so much!

The Four Week Vegan said...

Did you have to post about these?! I am drooling here. They look so delicious. Will power where are you?