Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday moaning

I need a Monday meme to save me because I spent the weekend redoing our downstairs and I'm exhausted. Are we done? Heck no. But, close. You see, our basement/rec room must host a theater room and a playroom. Luckily, it's divided into two sections and lately we've had the "theater" part in the bigger side. We decided that the bigger side should now be the playroom side with all the expensive tv equipment tucked safely on the smaller side. There was also the task of clearing out the rest of my daughter's things which we will have to bribe my brother who has a big vehicle to haul it to her place. I have included some work in progress photos and I will post some more when we are totally done.




The new playroom side work-in-progress. Yes, we have lots of toys.

The new "theater room" work-in-progress. I've given permission for it to look manly with Steelers decor on it's way.

Yeah, I could have showed you the before photos but that would have meant that I was one of those people who think ahead-duh. I've been looking on the Internet for ideas and have some cool plans for both rooms including turning a wall into a chalk board-how cool will that be?

So, where was I going with this post? Oh yeah. For my meme I will do a "10 things you always wanted to know about me but were afraid to ask"-or, how about "10 things about me that you could care less but I'm going to tell you anyway."

10 things about me:
1. I secretly lust over Shia LaBeouf -though it's not really much of a secret.
2. I love licorice more than chocolate-but not by much.
3. I used to have a brunette Farrah Fawcett hair style in high school-wait, I still do!
4. I run four businesses.
5. I paid $20 for my husband-actually, we met through Yahoo online personals and it cost me $20 to join so I could send him an email-had to. His pic was so cute!
6. I am an artist- painting and graphic design.
7. I hate grocery shopping.
8. I LOVE to decorate-my tastes exceed what we can afford unfortunately.
9. I would love to be famous in some way.
10. My exercising consists of running up and down the stairs to check my email.
Ok you can wake up now, I'm done.
I tag all of you to do the same on your blogs.
Emily was right. I am evil, aren't I?

6 comments:

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Wow, you did good, real good! I love your exercise comment- before moving, that was my exerise as well- up and down stairs to check email!

eight helping hands said...

I thought I had a lot of toys! My goodness Missy! JK! Shia Lebouf is cute. I remember the Farrah Fawcett hairdo, and it looked good on you so what are you worried about. Licorice sucks and chocolate rules. I believe that you will be a famous writer, who has there books turned inot movies, and don't we all overspend when we decorate our houses?
You can wake up nooooow!

Chris said...

I love your theater room! I am jealous. I want a big flat screen tv like that. It looks great already. I can't wait to see it all finished.

Dana said...

love that theater room.... very nice!!!

Lin said...

I like #5 and that you actually paid $20 for your husband. Do you ever have fights and yell "I want my money back!"? It would be tempting, wouldn't it?

That's a great room you have down there! Can't wait to see it all decked out!

Cathy said...

I met my husband online too! I don't think I had to pay anything...it was like a trial membership! :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today...You have a great place here!