Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...

The other day while my four year old and I were looking for preschool games online, we were interupted by an ad with Obama's photo along with two other men's faces.
Emily quickly pointed to his face and said, "That's Obama."
My jaw dropped because I had never spoke to her about the election and how we have a new President or even what the heck a President was.
After blinking a couple of times, I asked her if she knew who he was and she smiled and said, "He's our President of the United States."
Who says that TV doesn't teach our children anything?

1 comments:

Chris said...

He has impacted even the youngest of his people. She is a smart cookie!