Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Favorite

Friday Favorites!
My latest Etsy find is

Zaja Natural

They make handmade soaps and cleansers and they are simply fab!

I love the smell of soap and I also love pretty soap and these bars are just beautiful.

You could use these soaps and even make your bathroom look like a celebrity-that's how awesome they are!

Check out these pics:

They even make sea mud.

Wouldn't you just want to smear this all over your face?

So, take the time to pamper yourself and visit this awesome shop and get you some!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for featuring me today!

Terra said...

They look so pretty! I will check it out this weekend. Probably make very nice gifts too!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet those smell so good!

LaTonya Yvette said...

I would love to try the sea mud!

Susan Clinkscales said...

I *love* Z's soaps (and everything else she has in her shop!)

Helene said...

Those are really pretty soap bars! Much prettier than my dull Ivory soap bar!! I'll check them out when I have more time!

Anonymous said...

omgosh, that sea mud looks so tempting! If you didn't tell me what it was, I'd have thought it was a dessert, like mousse or something!

Anonymous said...

So yummy for the skin!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love this kind of thing, but rarely indulge myself. I will take a look.

Thanks for sharing.