Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I repeat, I'M SO EXCITED!!!
It has been killing me not to tell anyone, but I wanted to wait until it was my turn to be revealed from Hallmark.
Thanks to my daughter's perfect evil expression, I won a Hallmark Mother's Day card contest!!!! Well, I'm a finalist but I still get cash, a donation to a charity and the most important part- MY CARD WILL BE SOLD IN STORES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY!!
I'm doing the Tom Cruise couch dance! Oh yeah, oh yeah!
Ok, I'm done. lol.
It has been a dream for me to have a card through Hallmark and even though I'm just one out of sixteen finalist, I'll take it!
You can view it here:
http://www.hallmarkcontests.com/parenthood/reveal.cfm
and it should go up in their blog here:
http://www.yourhallmarkcardcompetition.blogspot.com/
Go see! (My card is under "Teresa Moody- 364 days of this")
Ok, now on to voting for the grand prize. Some mini contest begins Feb 23rd but the important contest for the grand prize winner begins on April 6th- THAT'S when they go on sale in the stores and you can vote by buying my card or voting online-or both. Soooooooooo, please vote for me?! I know, thats a long ways away and well, you are a busy person and you might forget...Don't worry, man. I am going to include a side bar REMINDING YOU EVERY DAY. Am I being scary? It's ok. I don't know where you live. So, please buy my card or make your kids give you my card for Mother's Day and I will love you forever. Am I still scaring you? Don't worry. They lock me up after 9pm every night.
Doing another cartwheel and hoping I don't land on the dog...

18 comments:

eight helping hands said...

Very cool! I'm voting and buying, and buying and voting and voting and buying.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tess! That's absolutely fantastic!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome! (and what a cute pic it is!)

Retro Heather said...

TESS! How exciting indeed!!! Congratulations!! I love the photo. If I see it, I will be sure to buy it.

Terra said...

THat is so awesome. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

omgoodness, that is AWESOME!!

good luck!

Helene said...

Congratulations Tess!!!! That is so awesome!!! I love the card and I love what you wrote on the front and back of the card!!! Please remind us on your blog when the voting starts so I can vote my little heart out for you!!!

Fearless Mom said...

wow, you must be really talented

Dana said...

Congrats!!! You should be sooooo excited adn very proud!! way to go

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Congratulations- that is so cool! Will defintely be voting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone and I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a great photo and caption. And I know you! And I'll vote for you and blog about it and, whew! I'm excited for you too :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Tess!!! How exciting!!

I just a comment under yours ... I'm so thrilled for you!

The Four Week Vegan said...

That is awesome! Congrats and good luck!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

I voted for you. I love it! I think I could even turn this into an anniverary card for my husband, except I don't have curls.

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Tess.. Congrats!!

I will definitely vote for you when the time comes... just make sure to send out a reminder.

Journey on! by Kelleye said...

Congrats! What an awesome thing!

LaTonya Yvette said...

I love the picture! Congratulation!