Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And the award goes to...

I wanted to take today to announce my Sparky Blog Award from Connie over at:

Brain Foggles


The rules are easy:


Post this badge on your site and link back to Maternal Sparklink back to Maternal Spark.

Then, just tag 5 of your bloggy friends who have sparked creativity, conversation, controversy and friendships!

Here are my choices:

Dore's diaries

Feels like home

Confessions of a semi slacker Mom

The Creative Junkie

One woman's rants and raves

So, as Elvis would say,

"Thank-you. Thank-you very much....."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tess, Thank you so much for my award!!

I'm glad you had a good weekend with your grandson! I'm sure he loved getting to spend all that extra time with you!

Creative Junkie said...

Thanks, Tess!

ConnieFoggles said...

You're welcome. The Elvis impersonation was just perfect :)

Brain Foggles
http://brainfoggles.com