Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites
After a very long day of being at the doctor,(yes, I ended up taking her) finding out that Emily has bronchitis and then waiting an hour for her medicine to be ready, I wanted to get home and find a favorite shop for my readers.

I was looking for something unique and fun. Something that you would really want to buy and love more than your first teddy bear.

Then I found this shop:


Little Leg Warmers.Etsy.com

This quilts are to die for! I admit that I'm not really a "quilt" kind of person. I find the mismatched patterns too much, but when I saw these, I was in love. The patterns are just the right taste and go together beautifully.

I have to say it, THESE ARE DELICIOUS!!

I am sure that you could find a spot for any of these and they are so fun looking that you won't be able to resist checking into getting one of these for your home.

This designer creates one-of-a-kind quilts which means nobody else will have your quilt-ever. She even has a blog at:

http://www.littlebrooke.blogspot.com/

So, splurge today and visit her store and get you one!

13 comments:

brooke @ littlelegwarmers.etsy said...

thanks so much for your note on etsy, and for featuring my shop on your blog!! it is much appreciated! xo

brooke
www.littlelegwarmers.etsy.com
www.littlebrooke.blogspot.com

Terra said...

Those are really cool.

Anonymous said...

Those quilts are great. Hope your baby feels better soon!

Unknown said...

I love quilts!

Unknown said...

those are really beautiful! thanks for your nice note on my blog... pleasedtameetcha as they say where i come from!

Chris said...

I am not into quilts either but those really are neat.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I love the quilts! I am on my way to check them out! (Here's loads of get well wishes for your wee one!)

Anonymous said...

omgosh, those are adorable! love the combination of colors and patterns!

(just voted for you!! Good luck!)

Caitlin said...

Wow! I loooove those quilts! So cute! Now the only challenge is convincing my husband that we need one... :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I like that those aren't the typical square design!

Anonymous said...

Whats going on - why no new posts - just wondering - I need my daily dose of Six Feet Under

Dana said...

wow those uilts are the GREATEST!!! I love them!!


I voted!!

Cascia Talbert said...

Those quilts are beautiful! I hope your little one gets better soon.