Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!

This won't be an Etsy shop today.

I wanted to let you know about a site that can help you.

This site is packed full of info on working at home and help for those that already work at home.

This site is actually an online magazine for working at home.

What site is this?

www.MommysBizatHome.com

How did I find this site? Well, because I am the editor of it!

I started this online magazine for anyone that wants to work at home in 2003. I even wrote a book based off of it called, I'm a Work at home Mommy-You can be too!

I wanted to feature this site because I am looking for writers to submit articles and experts in the field of working at home to be guest bloggers. I can't offer pay, but I will include bylines and links to your site.

I am also looking for anyone who owns ANY kind of business to be my next Featured Business of the week. A free service and a favorite amongst business owners!

So, please go visit this online magazine and maybe learn something about working at home!

Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great resource, Tess! Thanks for sharing!

eight helping hands said...

Good idea, you! I'm just short of having to go get a job again, but maybe this will keep me at home, and I can do this and still write. I hate not having my own money. I'm on my way over there!

Paula @ Organizing Tips For Moms said...

Awesome! I'm checking it out (again). I'd love to best a guest blogger on the topic of working at home. Let me know!

Helene said...

Tess, thank you for sharing that link!! What a great concept you have going on!!

I've been trying to do some writing but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to juggle the SAHM role with the writer role. I honestly don't know how people work from home. I could probably get some awesome tips from that site!

Fearless Mom said...

wow, on top of everything else, you're doing this too? i'm sure it will do great.

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing Tess! The support means a lot to us mommy bloggers especially new ones like me. :)