Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

i Heart Faces- Week 7




When I didn't win last week's theme I cried out, WHY?!
I was hurt, mad and devastated-not really. This is alot of fun to do!
I almost forgot to do this week's theme and when I found out it was B&W, I was all like, Yeah!
I even entered the adult one too. I'll send that on a separate post.
I had many to choose from and I finally decided on this one:


Week 7 - "B & W"


I'm hoping that it's not going to based on just making a photo B&W but maybe the art form of it.


Wish me luck and enter one of your own!




8 comments:

Terra said...

That is an awesome picture!!!!

Drop me a line sometime, I would LOVE to review your book on Tales from the Nightstand when it is out!!!

terra@talesfromthenightstand.com

Jenni said...

I love it! GOOD LUCK!

Shonni said...

I love that picture because it is so artistic...that's one reason I like B&W...

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! I love your comment at the beginning. It's been really fun for me, too!

April Alcorn said...

Great conversion!!! Very cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with this photo!

Unknown said...

awww... that is great! :)

Jennifer said...

Ooooh! I love it!