Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Steelers...

Shhh... I'm secretly posting today while my husband is getting the big screen ready for the game. He's a diehard Steelers fan and well, you know, it's Super Bowl Sunday and they are playing. This has been declared the Holy Steelers Day- no blogging, no reading, no anything that doesn't have to do with football.
We are having a small party with good food and I as the faithful wife that I am, I will be cheering for the Steelers but I'm really excited for the commercials-my reason for watching. So, as I watch over my shoulder for a crazy man to tackle me off of the computer, I say to you...

Have a fun Super Bowl Sunday and if you don't like football, go shopping-there won't be any men at the mall!!!

3 comments:

Cinder Rail'lee said...

As I sit back and do the cooking for 15 teenage boys, plus my 2. Hubby and a handful of his friends, I sneak here to have a moment of PEACE.
So you hear that? quiet. peaceful. It's kinda euphoric. awwwwwwwww
Gooooo Stealers!

Anonymous said...

The commercials are the best part for me too. :)

Jennifer said...

Hahaha! I love it! Congratulations on the win! Also, I awarded you with the "Life Is Grand Award". I don't know how to pass it along, but you can grab it from my blog. Enjoy!