Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Obsession to the max

This is what the family has to do during football season to please a superstitious Steelers fan.
(Yes, I had a jersey on too.)
Where was my son?
He's an Eagles fan so he wasn't allowed to wear one.
Arghhhhhhhh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Everyone is adorable!

Retro Heather said...

I love it!

Dana said...

what a cute picture!!! love it!!

eight helping hands said...

You need to tell your hubby, who by the way is way cute, that I chose the Steelers to win also. I based it on the color of their Jersey. No joke! That's how I pick my team every year.

Kati said...

Heck yea! Here we go Steeler's!! Woot!