Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Words with a blogger Wednesday

IIIIIIIIIt's Words With A Blogger Wednesday!
This week's blogger is a good friend of mine from high school!
Take it away, Michelle!

Hello, Tess. My name is Michelle my blog is called, eight helping hands.
We are a family of five, so therefore, I have eight helping hands.
http://www.eighthelpinghands.blogspot.com/

When did you start blogging?
I started blogging, September, 2007. Tell us about what kind of blog you have and what made you decide to run a blog like this?
My blog is just a way for me to talk about my life, my thoughts and the things that come out of my children's mouths!
I had never heard of blogging outside of news stories until I reconnected with you.
Soooo, I have you to blame???!!!
I'm kidding, I have been enjoying myself.

Do you make money from your blog?
No, I do not make any money from my blog, however, in the future, I may. I plan to advertise my brother Todd's artwork. I also will be selling my scarves on Etsy soon.
How frequently do you post?
I try to post on the average of three times a week. Sometimes more, depending on how many things in my life that I feel like sharing/blogging about.
Do you have a favorite blogger(s) that you just can't live without reading?
1. Six Feet Under Blog
2. Creative Junkie
3. Confessions of a Semi "Slacker' Mom
4. Thoughts from a sometimes Desperate Housewife
5. I'm living Proof that God has a sense of humor
6. Lori times five
7. My crazy life
8. Black Belt Scrapping
Have your readers influenced you in any way?
Yes, I use to be afraid of writing about all the things going on. But, having read others I found it is o.k. and I am not the only one who needs to get their feelings out.
Has blogging changed your life in any way?
Yes, I believe I am on my way to finding some great friends. Also this is a new way to express myself, sort of "talking" with my girlfriends. As you know girlfriends are the best thing out there next to family!

What do you do when you get writer's block?
Well, I try to find something funny that is going on and write about it. I fear that if I don't write, no one will ever come back to read me!

Any other advice you might have for newbie bloggers?
Yes, every blogger out there has there own style, enjoy them. Write your thoughts and feelings no matter what they are, for you are not alone in this world.

4 comments:

eight helping hands said...

My, my, my! What a fascinating person I am, NOT! Thanks for the interview Tess, it was fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I found you here!

((waving))

Great interview ... and photo!

Helene said...

Great interview!! I had no idea you and Michelle are friends IRL!!

Love Michelle's family picture...it's nice to put a face with the name!

Unknown said...

Yay! Great interview! I enjoyed reading even more about you! Thanks for enjoying my blog as much as I enjoy yours!