Same Blog-New Place

This is now my old blog address-I am now one of those Wordpress geeks and my blog now sits at www.SixFeetUnderBlog.com . So, please visit me there and if you subscribe to it, you will be my new best friend and chocolate chip cookies will fall from the sky.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites!
As you know from my other post, I want new pillows. I decided to look at Etsy for ideas and came across this wonderful shop named:
This owner was inspired one day to start making pillows and she has came up with some wonderful designs.
I simply love these pillows.
These are cute too!






She also happens to design purses and bean bags ("eggplants" (are they a fruit or vegetable?)photo are actually bean bags).
She donates 10% to two of her favorite charities, so your purchase will go to a good cause!
So, if you are looking for some new pillows or a new look, check out her shop!










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are those eggplants?

Very cute!

eight helping hands said...

Those are cute! I have pillows that say LOVE I made them myself. and the eggplant pillows crack me up. I'm off to see if they have any other fruits. Ciao!

Jenni said...

I LOVE the Love pillows!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I love the eggplant pillows! They would look so good in my house

Cinder Rail'lee said...

Those pillows are adorable!